- BANQUE ATLANTIQUE TOGO
- BANQUE CENTRALE DES ETATS DE L'AFRIQUE DE L'OUEST
- BANQUE CENTRALE DES ETATS DE LAFRIQUE DE LOUEST
- BANQUE INTERNATIONALE POUR L'AFRIQUE AU TOGO
- BANQUE OUEST AFRICAINE DE DEVELOPPEMENT (BOAD)
- BANQUE POPULAIRE POUR L'EPARGNE ET LE CREDIT (FORMERLY CAISSE D'EPARGNE DU TOGO)
- BANQUE REGIONALE DE SOLIDARITE - TOGO
- BANQUE TOGOLAISE DE DEVELOPPEMENT
- BANQUE TOGOLAISE POUR LE COMMERCE ET L'INDUSTRIE
- BSIC TOGO SA
A SWIFT code (or BIC code) is a unique code that identifies financial and non-financial institutions and is mainly used for international wire transfers between banks.
The downside of international transfers with you bank
Banks use SWIFT for international transfers, but it's not the most efficient or cost-effective solution as you you might get a bad exchange rate and pay high fees. We recommend using TransferWise, which is up to 5x cheaper and gives you a great rate.