- UBS LUXEMBOURG S.A.
- UNICREDIT INTERNATIONAL BANK-LUXEMBOURG S.A.
- UNICREDIT LUXEMBOURG S.A.
- UNION BANCAIRE PRIVEE (LUXEMBOURG) SA, LUXEMBOURG
- Union Investment Euromarketing S.a.
- Union Investment Financial Services S.a.
- United European Bank (luxembourg) S.a.(formerly United Overseas Bank Luxembourg)
- VAN LANSCHOT BANKIERS (LUXEMBOURG) SA
- VITIS LIFE S.A.
- VP BANK (LUXEMBOURG) S.A.
- VP LUX
- Valueinvest Asset Management S.a.
A SWIFT code (or BIC code) is a unique code that identifies financial and non-financial institutions and is mainly used for international wire transfers between banks.
The downside of international transfers with you bank
Banks use SWIFT for international transfers, but it's not the most efficient or cost-effective solution as you you might get a bad exchange rate and pay high fees. We recommend using TransferWise, which is up to 5x cheaper and gives you a great rate.