- ACLEDA BANK (LAO) LTD
- AGRICULTURAL PROMOTION BANK
- ANZ BANK (LAO) LIMITED
- BANGKOK BANK PLC, VIENTIANE BRANCH
- BANK OF THE LAO P.D.R.
- BANQUE FRANCO-LAO LTD
- BANQUE POUR LE COMMERCE EXTERIEUR LAO PUBLIC
- INDOCHINA BANK LTD
- INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA LIMITED VIENTIANE BRANCH
- INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK (LAO) LTD
A SWIFT code (or BIC code) is a unique code that identifies financial and non-financial institutions and is mainly used for international wire transfers between banks.
The downside of international transfers with you bank
Banks use SWIFT for international transfers, but it's not the most efficient or cost-effective solution as you you might get a bad exchange rate and pay high fees. We recommend using TransferWise, which is up to 5x cheaper and gives you a great rate.