- BANCO ATLANTIDA
- BANCO CENTRAL DE HONDURAS
- BANCO CENTRAL DE HONDURAS BANCO CENTRAL
- BANCO CENTROAMERICANO DE INTEGRACION ECONOMICA
- BANCO CONTINENTAL, S.A.
- BANCO CUSCATLAN DE HONDURAS
- BANCO DE AMERICA CENTRAL HONDURAS, S.A.(BAC BAMER)
- BANCO DE LAS FUERZAS ARMADAS
- BANCO DE OCCIDENTE S.A.
- BANCO DEL PAIS,S.A.
- BANCO FINANCIERA CENTROAMERICANA S.A. FICENSA
A SWIFT code (or BIC code) is a unique code that identifies financial and non-financial institutions and is mainly used for international wire transfers between banks.
The downside of international transfers with you bank
Banks use SWIFT for international transfers, but it's not the most efficient or cost-effective solution as you you might get a bad exchange rate and pay high fees. We recommend using TransferWise, which is up to 5x cheaper and gives you a great rate.