- BANCO AGRICOLA, S.A.
- BANCO CENTRAL DE RESERVA DE EL SALVADOR
- BANCO CENTROAMERICANO DE INTEGRACION ECONOMICA
- BANCO CITIBANK DE EL SALVADOR S.A.
- BANCO DE AMERICA CENTRAL, S.A.
- BANCO DE CREDITO POPULAR S.A.
- BANCO G AND T CONTINENTAL EL SALVADOR
- BANCO HIPOTECARIO DE EL SALVADOR S.A.
- BANCO HSBC SALVADORENO, S.A.
A SWIFT code (or BIC code) is a unique code that identifies financial and non-financial institutions and is mainly used for international wire transfers between banks.
The downside of international transfers with you bank
Banks use SWIFT for international transfers, but it's not the most efficient or cost-effective solution as you you might get a bad exchange rate and pay high fees. We recommend using TransferWise, which is up to 5x cheaper and gives you a great rate.